Furry Land Mobile Dog Grooming
Furry Land Mobile Dog Grooming & Cat Grooming offers the best healthy grooming experience for your pet without leaving the comfort of your home. Don't waste your time anymore. Give them the healthier lives they deserve!
Las Vegas #1 Dog Grooming
Why Furry Land?
Are you giving your pets the treatment they deserve?
The ASPCA recommends regularly brushing their coat and fur, washing their skin, cleaning their eyes, teeth, nails and coat on a regular basis. How often is this happening?
Matted hair is a painful condition commonly seen in dogs which causes discomfort and can lead to more severe health risks
We offer a Stress free & time saving dog grooming experience.
What We Offer
- Newest Generation Mobile Pet Grooming Vehicles
- Caring Professionals
- No Wasted Time
- Cage Free
- Temperature Controlled Environment
- All Inclusive Grooming Spa Fee
- Hours 8am - 6pm 7 Days / Week
- Booking Online Requests Available
- Stress Free Environment
- Automatic Reminders by Text/Email
- Servicing: Greater Vancouver & Sea to Sky
XS Size Dog
Small Size Dog
Medium Size Dog
Large Size Dog
XL Size Dog
All Inclusive Grooming Spa Services
On Site Grooming Assessment
Bath with Premium Shampoo & Conditioner
Hand Blow Dry Body
De-shedding Treatments (Free of Charge)
Clip & Hair Cut
Clean Eyes / Ears
Nails Clipping or Dremel Trimming (Free of Charge)
Towel Dry Face
Final Brush and Fluff
Extra Non-Inclusive Services
Fresh Breath Treatment ($10)
Severe Dematting ($20)
Paw Pad Treatment ($10)
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex
24 hour Cancellation Policy
If for some reason, you must cancel or reschedule your appointment please do so minimum 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. If you cancel your appointment the day of, or if you are a “no-show” a fee of the total amount due for the appointment will be collected.
Policies & Frequently Asked Questions
Policies & FAQ
• I understand that sharp tools are used during the grooming process and if my pet is wiggly or does not remain still I do not hold Furry Land LP owners or operators liable for any accidents can happen due to my pets behavior such as but not limited to nicks from clippers or scissors.
• I understand grooming can expose hidden medical conditions. Occasionally, grooming can expose a hidden medical problem or aggravate a current one. This can occur during or after grooming.
• I understand that senior pets (age 7 or higher) may have a greater chance of injury.
• I understand that Furry Land LP owners and operators will practice Humanity before Vanity and will not be held liable for clipper and brush irritation which could be the result of the neglect of my pets coat prior to grooming.
• I acknowledge that severely tangled and/or matted pets, have a greater risk of injury, stress and trauma. All precautions will be taken. However, problems occasionally arise, during or after grooming, such as nicks, clipper irritation, and mental or physical stress.
• I understand that due to the nature of pet grooming all quoted prices prior to actually grooming my pet are only estimates. Final price will depend on the temperament of each pet and the condition of its coat. Upon physical inspection of my pet by the groomer a good faith estimated price will be provided. Extra charges may apply for pets that are matted and/or difficult to manage.
• I understand that Furry Land LP has the right to refuse service to me and my pet at any time for any reason.
• I understand that if my pet has a history of aggression or biting, Furry Land LP reserves the right to refuse service and all bites will be reported to the local authorities as required by law.
• I understand that Furry Land LP groomers may use a muzzle and / or leash. • I understand that I am liable for any medical care expenses and damages that result from injuries caused by my pet.
• I expressly waive and relinquish any and all claims against Furry Land LP, its staff, its groomers and representatives, except for those arising from negligence on the part of Furry Land LP.
• I have disclosed to Furry Land LP all known dangers associated with my pet. • I expressly understand and agree that Furry Land LP shall not be held responsible for any damage to my property.
• I understand that under no circumstances will Furry Land LP be liable for consequential damages or damages.
• If any medical problems develop while my pet is in the care of Furry Land, I authorize Furry Land LP to do whatever is necessary for the safety, health and well being of my pet. Further I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses incurred.
• I hereby declare to Furry Land LP that I am the legal owner of my pet; that my pet has not been exposed to any infectious illness within the last (30) thirty days; that my pet has been properly inoculated for the following vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis and Bordetella as well as a negative fecal exam within the last year; that my pet is currently and properly licensed; I certify the information I have provided to be true and accurate; and I (the owner) have read this agreement in it’s entirety.
• I consent that Furry Land LP may take pictures of my pet, before and after grooming. Photos may be utilized for Furry Land LP website, social media and/or advertising purposes at Furry Land discretion. If you would not like photos to be taken, you need to let Furry Land know prior to the appointment.
• I understand that if I cancel an appointment within 24 hours of the arranged time, that I am liable for the full groom amount (not including travel fee).
• I understand that some grooming services may be stopped mid groom due to unforeseen circumstances related the dogs condition or behavior. Full fees are still in effect.
• I understand that for the safety of my pet, the door to the mobile grooming van must remain locked during the grooming session. For the safety of the pet, Furry Land LP Groomers ask to not be disturbed. Disturbing the groom process could result in injury.
• Hold Harmless Agreement: By agreeing to bookings you (or your Agent) agree to hold Furry Land LP, it’s owners and operators harmless from any damage, loss, or claim arising from any condition of the undersigned pet, either known or unknown to Furry Land LP. It is also further understood and agreed the terms of this agreement can change at any time, without notice, and will overwrite any and all prior signed contracts or releases. It is further understood this clause applies to any and all pets groomed.
I have read and agree to the policies of Furry Land LP. I hold Furry Land LP , Furry Land Groomers, Furry Land Management and Staff harmless in the event of any injury to my pets and am fully aware of the risks of grooming.
• I understand that Appointment time slots are approximate. Appointments may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions, mechanical malfunctions, traffic, or extended grooming times of an earlier appointment. In such cases, we will call as soon as possible to inform you of the time adjustment.
• I agree to have my pet ready for the groomer upon arrival.
By Accepting any bookings from Furry Land LP, you agree to all of these policies.